Sales Consultants work with customers to identify their vehicle choices and ensure that every person has a satisfactory sales experience. The position provides unlimited potential for an individual to achieve their earning goals and career objectives. A successful sales consultant effectively performs the following responsibilities:
- Creating and building relationships with new and existing customers
- Determining customer automotive needs while educating them on new and used car ownership
- Demonstrating vehicle benefits and amenities, including test drives
- Meeting and exceeding dealership goals and sales objectives
- Maintaining customer satisfaction, ensuring return business and referral business with customer follow-up
- Suggesting optional vehicle equipment
- Engaging in business development
Winner of Chicago's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for 3 years in a row!
The Zeigler Auto Group owns and operates 23 retail automotive dealerships, three finance companies, a leasing firm, insurance firms and a real estate portfolio located throughout Southwest Michigan, Northern Indiana, New York and Illinois. New car franchises include Nissan, Infiniti, Chevrolet, Fiat, Honda, Ram, Ford, Lincoln, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mitsubishi, Maserati, BMW, and MINI. The Zeigler Auto Group also owns and operates four JD Byrider franchises which offer used vehicle sales, service and financing programs. The Zeigler Auto Group employs over 1,200 people and has annual sales of over $950 million and ranks nationally in the top 1 % of dealers.
- Automotive Sales Experience is a MUST
- Nissan and/or Infiniti experience is a PLUS!
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
WE OFFER all Sales Consultants:
- Competitive commission structure - BEST in the business!
- Bonuses and Cash SPIFFS
- All major Holidays OFF
- Free weekly in-store training
- Teamwork environment
- GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
- Major medical, dental, life insurance, 401K, and vacation pay!